60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A stay in Apart'hotel Citadines City Centre Frankfurt is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in the heart of the major crossroads that is Frankfurt am Main. Nicknamed Mainhattan, the city proudly displays its skyscrapers, which are dominated by the Commerzbank Tower, symbol of its economic prestige. This is a city that thinks big and climbs high, which is also the best way to visit it!
Frankfurt has a modern and original cultural identity.
Ascend the Main Tower, which has an impressive height of 200 metres. Have a seat on the 56th floor, where the terrace offers a breath-taking panoramic view of the city and surrounding areas.
Afterwhich, visit the amazing Palmengarten botanical gardens and the Tropicarium. Don’t miss the town hall, also known as the “Römer”, located on the Römerberg square, home to many fairs and the Christmas market.
To continue your journey, take a walk along the museum embankment to discover the masterpieces of the Städel Museum, one of Germany’s largest and most famous art museums.
If you like to cook, the Kleinmarkthalle is not to be missed. This food market is full of stalls selling quality food from all over the world. A must taste is Mrs Schreiber´s Fleischwurst!
At the end of the day, head to the top floor of the Zeilgalerie to admire the view over the town.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Home Entertainment System
- Multi-split air-conditioning
- Steam iron & ironing board
- Telephone (with IDD)
- Fitness corner
- 24-hour reception
- Baby amenities
- Carpark *
- Housekeeping service
- Business corner
Citadines City Centre Frankfurt is strategically located in the city centre and across the renowned Frankfurt Messe Trade Fair Area. It is surrounded by numerous retail and commercial developments including the Messeturm office tower, the Skyline Plaza shopping mall and the congress center Kap Europa.
The property is also a short walk to the Frankfurt Central Railway Station, which provides fast connections to major cities in Germany and Europe.
From Frankfurt Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 20 minutes to reach the residence by taxi and costs about 30-40€.
- By Metro / Subway: Take train line S8 or S9 to the Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (Frankfurt am Main, main train station). Upon reaching Hauptbahnhof, take the underground line U4 to Festhalle/Messe (Exhibition Centre) , which takes approximately 5 minutes. Walk 500 metres to get to the residence. It takes approximately 20 minutes altogether.
- By Metro / Tram: Upon reaching Hauptbahnhof, take the tram line number 17 to the Festhalle/Messe and walk 500 metres to the residence. It takes approximately 20 minutes altogether.
Car park: To access our underground parking, take the first street right in the Athener Strasse. The entrance of the parking will be on the left side, same entrance as MotelOne. Please press the button for "Citadines" at the entrance. Our parking spaces are located at the rear, right and left end of the garage and are marked. Please book in advance as we only have a limited number of parking spaces.
- Train station (S bahn): Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnof and Frankfurt (M) Galluswarte (10-minute walk)
- Metro station (U bahn): Festhall/Messe (8-minute walk)