Paris La Défense,
1-8 boulevard de Neuilly
92400 Courbevoie, France
Here at the La Défense district, savour the best of two worlds. A business bastion regarded as the Manhattan of Paris or a cultural haven that remembers the artistry of late greats – your stay will certainly be one filled with history.
Invigorate yourself while ensconced in the elegant interiors of Citadines La Defense Paris which echo the surroundings.
Within the vicinity of your serviced residence is the Avenue des Champs-Élysées – the pride and joy of French retail and touted the world’s most beautiful avenue. Its beguiling charm of endless theatres, cafés and luxury shops makes an impact on the historical boulevard.
Modern buildings clad in glass and steel stand as sentinels throughout the district. Weave your way through the Parvis as its spectacular plaza juts out of the base of the stunning Grande Arche.
Alternatively, choose quietude at the Île de la Jatte, a verdant island that is set on the bank of Seine. There is also the Esplanade, where you can enjoy the crisp air and smell of fresh cut grass spring forth from the blooming garden. Just a five-minute walk from Citadines La Défense, relish the gifts of Mother Nature.
If you desire to go further, the Metro Line 1, RER Line A and T2 Tramway are all within reach.
- 24-hour reception
- Baby amenities
- Breakfast Lounge
- Carpark *
- Housekeeping service
- Launderette *
- Safe deposit at reception
- Business corner
- Wireless Internet Connectivity (WiFi)
Just 10 minutes from the Champs-élysées, our apart'hotel is located in the heart of La Défense. Business travellers will be close to many multinational companies’ headquarters, while leisure travellers will be in the perfect location to explore this fascinating city.
Discover a cultural playground dotted with works of art, fountains and restaurants. Don't forget to catch a movie at the multiplex cinema with its spherical screen, after which you can shop at the Les 4 Temps mall and be awed by the view of the city from the top of the Grande Arche. To satisfy your taste buds, grab a bite at the traditional restaurants on the île de la Jatte.
From Paris Orly Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 30 minutes by taxi and costs about 40€ to get to the residence.
- By Bus & Metro: Take the Orlybus to Denfert-Rochereau metro stop. From there, take the metro line 6 to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile then take the metro line 1 to Esplanade de la Défense. It takes approximately 1 hour and costs 9.50€.
From Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 45 minutes by taxi and costs between 50€ to 70€ to get to the residence.
- By Bus & Metro: Take the Air France bus line 2 to Porte Maillot. From there, take the metro line 1 until Esplanade de La Défense. It takes approximately 1 hour and costs 18.70€.
From Gare du Nord / Gare de l'Est:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 30 minutes by taxi and costs about 30€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 2 at the La Chapelle metro station to Charles de Gaulle Etoile, then take the metro line 1 to Esplanade de La Défense. It takes approximately 40 minutes and costs 1.80€.
From Gare Montparnasse:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 30 minutes by taxi and costs about 20€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 6 to Charles de Gaulle Etoile, then take the metro line 1 to Esplanade de La Défense. It takes approximately 40 minutes and costs 1.80€.
From Gare de Lyon:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 40 minutes by taxi and costs about 25€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 1 to Esplanade de La Défense. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs 1.80€.
Directions to the car park:
- Use Porte Maillot exit from the Périphérique ring road and head towards the direction of La Défense (RN 13)
- Take the tunnel of Neuilly and once at the bridge Pont de Neuilly, stay on the right and take a right turn at the second street towards the hotel
- Drive past the bus stop, then take the road on the right and drive down to the parking entrance
- Continue to go straight, take a right turn after about 20 meters and drive towards the orange intercom
Lat. 48.887979 / Lon. 2.251822
With these transport options readily available, you can travel throughout Paris with great ease.
- Train station: La Défense (line L)
- RER station: La Défense (RER line A)
- Underground station: Esplanade de La Défense (5-minute walk)
- Taxi stand: 2 minutes on foot