91-95, rue Moncey
69003 Lyon, France
Lyon’s storied past is fascinating. Once an epicentre of silk weaving, it is now known as a major gastronomy capital of France - and even the world. Close to many landmarks, Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon, 3-star serviced residence, sits on an architectural, cultural, culinary and industrial heritage.
Your first stop should be Vieux Lyon, or Old Lyon, which has all the trappings of Renaissance romance. A World Heritage Site, the district boasts the three sections of Saint-Paul, Saint-Jean and Saint-Georges, and promises a slew of cathedrals, museums, restaurants and cafés.
Visit in summer and get to stroll along the beautiful lake of Parc de la Tête d'Or on boat. The 117-hectare park has vast grassy expanses, rose gardens, botanical gardens and even an African plain that protects 130 different animals, some considered very rare.
Your inner urbanite will thank you after heading to the La Place Bellecour. A multitude of designer brands can be found here, so shop to your heart’s content. Friday night is rollerblade ride night, so bring your wheels out for a spin.
While in Lyon, beeline for a bouchon. Much less formal than fine dining restaurants, kick back and relax with traditional Lyonnaise cuisines which include sausages, duck pâté and roast pork.
For cultural sightseeing, visit the majestic Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière or schedule a stopover at Théâtre des Célestins for a classical performance. The Maison des Canuts invites you to explore five centuries of Lyon’s silk industry. After a long day, return to Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon and have a great night’s rest.
- Baby amenities
- Breakfast Lounge
- Carpark *
- Launderette *
- Safe deposit at reception
- Wireless Internet Connectivity (WiFi)
From Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 35 minutes by taxi and costs about 50€ to get to the residence.
- By Tramway: Take the RHONE EXPRESS until the Part Dieu station and walk about 15 minutes to get to the residence. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs 15.90€.
From Lyon Perrache station:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 15 minutes by taxi and costs about 15€.
- By Tram: Take the line of Tramway T1 until the Palais de Justice station. It takes approximately 15 minutes and costs 1.80€.
Direction to the car park:
Drive towards 64 Rue de Bonnel 69003 Lyon. Then take a right turn to Rue François Garcin road and the car park is on your left. A code is necessary to access the car park. Please ask at the reception desk.
Travel to the heart of the city or hidden gems easily with these transport options
- Train station: Lyon Part-Dieu (15-minute walk)
- Underground stations: Line B, Place Guichard (1-minute walk)
- Bus stop: Duguesclin, Palais de Justice (1-minute walk)
- Tram stop: Palais de Justice – Mairie du 3ème Station (1-minute walk)
- Taxi stand: 2-minute walk