Getting to Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon
From Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 35 minutes by taxi and costs about 50€ to get to the residence.
- By Tramway: Take the RHONE EXPRESS until the Part Dieu station and walk about 15 minutes to get to the residence. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs 15.90€.
From Lyon Perrache station:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 15 minutes by taxi and costs about 15€.
- By Tram: Take the line of Tramway T1 until the Palais de Justice station. It takes approximately 15 minutes and costs 1.80€.
Direction to the car park:
Drive towards 64 Rue de Bonnel 69003 Lyon. Then take a right turn to Rue François Garcin road and the car park is on your left. A code is necessary to access the car park. Please ask at the reception desk.
Nearest public transport from Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon
Travel to the heart of the city or hidden gems easily with these transport options
- Train station: Lyon Part-Dieu (15-minute walk)
- Underground stations: Line B, Place Guichard (1-minute walk)
- Bus stop: Duguesclin, Palais de Justice (1-minute walk)
- Tram stop: Palais de Justice – Mairie du 3ème Station (1-minute walk)
- Taxi stand: 2-minute walk